Direct Install Pays up to 70% of Your Energy Efficiency Upgrade
Sometimes, the biggest challenge to improving energy efficiency is knowing where to start and how to get through the process. Created specifically for existing small to medium-sized facilities, Direct Install is a turnkey solution that makes it easy and affordable to upgrade to high efficiency equipment.
Direct Install is designed to cut your facility’s energy costs by replacing lighting, HVAC and other outdated operational equipment with energy efficient alternatives. The program pays up to 70% of retrofit costs. These dramatic incentives improve your payback on the project and provide continued savings through reduced utility bills. As of June 30, 2019, 8,664 projects have been completed with approximately $196 million in incentives paid!
TSLE provides turnkey Direct Install services to all eligible businesses, nonprofits and local municipalities in Mercer, Middlesex, Cumberland, Gloucester & Salem Counties.
Existing small to mid-sized commercial and industrial facilities with an average peak electric demand that did not exceed 200 kW in any of the preceding twelve months are eligible to participate in Direct Install. Applicants will need to submit their last twelve months of electric utility bills demonstrating they are below the demand threshold and have occupied the building during that time. Buildings must be located in New Jersey and served by one of the state’s public, regulated electric or natural gas utility companies.
Our New Jersey Direct Install Steps:
- Contact Us! - Call 610.789.1900 or email NJDirectInstall@TSLE.com to let us know you are interested.
- Send in Bills & Applications - We need your completed application and 12 months of utility bills to confirm eligibility for funding.
- No-Cost Energy Audit - Once we know you're eligible, we schedule a no-cost audit of your facility's lighting and HVAC.
- Review and Sign Your SOW - Review and sign your Scope of Work. We'll invoice you your 30% portion.
- Schedule Installation - Once we get your signed paperwork and deposit, we schedule your project.
- Enjoy the Savings! - That was easy! Now sit back and enjoy your new lighting and other efficiency measures - at up to 70% off.
Systems and Equipment Addressed by Direct Install:
- Heating, Cooling & Ventilation (HVAC)
- Natural Gas
- Variable Frequency Drives
Benefits of New Jersey's Direct Install Program:
Complete Turnkey Process - We will address your project from start to finish, beginning with an assessment of your facility, and ending with the installation of eligible energy-efficient equipment.
Minimal Cost - The program pays up to 70% of material and installation costs. With incentives this dramatic, your upgrade project can pay for itself in less than two years.
Ongoing Savings - Your new energy-efficient equipment will provide savings for years to come through dramatically reduced energy costs on your monthly utility bills.
Financing Available - We work with inustry specific partners to help make financing available to you for your project.
Interested in Learning More About New Jersey Direct Install?
If you are in Mercer, Middlesex, Cumberland, Gloucester or Salem County and would like more about upgrading your lighting and HVAC with the program or would like to schedule your free energy assessment, please email email us or call us at 610.789.1900.