Pennsylvania Energy Solutions Representative - Outside Sales
What's the job?
Be part of our growth! Tri-State Light & Energy, Inc. (TSLE) is a single-source provider of energy solutions, bringing four decades of design-build experience from lighting upgrades to performance contracting. TSLE provides lighting consulting and implementation to small, medium and large businesses.
We are looking for talented, ambitious team players like you as we rapidly expand geographically into Pennsylvania’s new generation of utility incentive programs administered by PECO in southeast PA (and by other utilities across the state).
As an Energy Solutions Representative, you’ll be a key member of our outside sales team working with small, medium and large businesses to develop lighting solutions that reduce costs and overall energy usage to help utilities reach their carbon reduction goals.
Who Are You?
A high performer with an entrepreneurial spirit, you have strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills, combined with a never-quit attitude. You are tenacious in pursuit of results. A team player with a high bias for action, you are a problem solver with demonstrated ability to perform well in dynamic, rapidly changing environments.
What You'll Do
- Educate prospects on the energy and cost-saving benefits of electrical utility program rebates and incentives
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients
- Develop customer relationships through cold calls, street sweeps and customer referrals
- Present proposals to customers, negotiate details, overcome objections, and sell our value proposition to the customer
- Utilize CRM tools to manage your activities and track customer response to your sales process
- Understand and learn all about the energy industry and TSLE’s other offerings as you develop and present energy efficient lighting to potential clients
- 2-5 years of outside sales experience
- Proficiency with technology, CRM, Excel and other MS Office Applications (Mac OS experience is a plus)
- Experience with energy auditing or commercial lighting and mechanical systems is also a plus (Because we provide solutions more than just lighting)
- Stable employment
- Base salary, or Base+Commission position, based on your experience and preference
- Job related expense reimbursement
- 401K Program with matching contribution after one year
- Medical benefits
Resources on Staff
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Energy Efficiency Certifications - CEM, EBCP, CEA, LEED
- Lighting and Electrical Professionals – LC
- Licensed Electricians – Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware
- DPMC Classified & Engineering Certificate of Authorization – New Jersey
If you read this far, you’re probably still interested. Great! Please email your Resume and Salary expectations to Careers@TSLE.com. A well-written cover letter telling us how you could help us out would be nice, too. Please attach documents in Word or PDF format.
All candidates must pass a Drug Test, Criminal Background Check and Child Abuse clearance.
Tri-State Light & Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.